New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wasnt to sure where to post this but it looked like a good place for it so here it is, well i recently took my car to my local dealer because my leather seat was cracking , well they ordered the replacement for it and when it arrived they told me that since the couger was no longer made they didnt have the same seat cover any more ! well i am one that wants my stuff to be right and i hate the fact that i have two different seat covers and i feel that since the car is still under warranty that they are responsible. My question is , is there anything i can do ?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If they want to give you a different color seat, they should have to replace all of the seats. They can't just make you mis-match! I would be on the phone with management right away! That's like getting the cushion of your blue sofa replaced with a red one! It just isn't right!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seats are covered under warranty? i thought they are wear n tear items... i ask this because my leather is starting to crack badly also and i am almost at 36k, so after that no more free stuff =[

·
Administrator
11,556 Posts
How sure are you? Cause I could've sworn it was mentioned as 10 years when we were given the tour of the Dearborn plant at CF2k1. And when they showed us the spare parts warehouse....jesus....never seen so many parts before. Just one section alone had the side panels to our car that was a good 50ft high & 500ft long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts