New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im 16, have a 2002 Cougar C2 2.5 ATX and live in the Spring/Tomball/Houston area. I would like to get involved in a Cougar club or something similar. It doesnt have to be the houston area....Just somewhere in texas. Thanks for your time. If you want, email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Just fyi you already have this started in another thread. No reason to start another one and I'm sure the mods are probably going to close one if not both if you double post.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Hey guys, Im 16, have a 2002 Cougar C2 2.5 ATX and live in the Spring/Tomball/Houston area. I would like to get involved in a Cougar club or something similar. It doesnt have to be the houston area....Just somewhere in texas. Thanks for your time. If you want, email me at [email protected]
Just be prepared for the initiation process . . . :ugh:, but its worth it in the end.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
lol....initiantion? :ugh:
Everyone's done it, just relax and it'll be over soon enough . . . the local guys will give you more info when they set it up.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everyone's done it, just relax and it'll be over soon enough . . . the local guys will give you more info when they set it up.
lol....hm ok:cover:

·
So its begun.....
16,836 Posts
:facepalm:

Welcome to NECO.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts