New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote for new president...

I don't even know who our old president / vice president is, but all in favour of having someone else take their job please post here.

Current candidates are:

Me... lol for president

As I said before, I will make regional ties stronger and hopefully we can get some bigger meets in here and there.

Anyways, post here if y'all support me taking over the forum and restarting NECO NW

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Well, before you get my vote...I would like to hear a great big long lenghty speech as to why you, Edwin, would make a good president for NECO Northwest...what you could offer us that nobody else could...and why we should vote for you, and not one of the other candidates...WAIT A MINUTE...there are no other candidates! Therefore, you get my vote! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: Chineesboi604
Not only are we going to New Hampshire, Tom Harkin, we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico... we're going to California and Texas and New York... and we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan... and then we're going to Indy to take back NECO... YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:biggrin:

·
Registered
604 Posts
LOL... well, there never WAS a formal command structure. When NECO NW first started, it was myself as the BC rep, Shane Hayes as the WA rep, and Wayne Nelson (Katnyp) as the OR rep. Then Shane kinda disappeared (long story - rumoured he moved to california somewhere) and Mark Louey (captobvious) stepped up as the WA rep. I think Mark may have sold his Cougar, or at least, garaged it and moved on to another project. My cougar was leased and the imfamous Edwin bought out my lease. I'm not really sure what Wayne's up to these days.

Anyway, that was the history of NECO NW in a nutshell. Believe it or not we used to be a LOT more active back between mid 2000 or so and mid to late 2001. Lots of people then either moved away or moved on to other vehicles and it was just never the same afterward.

And FWIW Edwin you get my full endorsement, LOL. I hope you guys can make this place happening again!

Cheers,
Scott.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts