New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this should be posted here (moderators please move this post if it don't belong) but here it goes. There is a Group Buy for the items listed in the topic at the CEG Forums. If you guys are interested it would be worth it to get in since the prices would drop even more. Here is a link to the thread:

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=528690&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

He also stated that he could get the wires for other models as well.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
The wires are on sale at Viteks site right now for less than the cost of the GB

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
by $5 after shipping. and i can get PP plugs for under $5 a pop

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I have a very big feeling that this DeanJoyce guy is misleading everyone in the thread... I am VERY Close friends with the owner of Vitek, and I know that the price that has been posted online on CEG is cheaper than LARGER Companies like NOPI get the item for...
Vitek is releasing a CHEAPER wire this week, which should retail for around $99... I have a feeling this is what it is for...

I have Nextel'ed the owner of Vitek, hopefully he will beep me back soon with info

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I have spoken to the owner... its not the case... however future details should be posted by this time tomorrow from the host of the GB... Some false information is posted.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Vitek wires are very poor quality. DO NOT get them.

You can get Autolite double platinum plugs for $3.99 almost anywhere.
Advance just had a sale on them for $3.49 each.

Hell I just checked the prices on that GB. GET MAGNACORE WIRES!!! There is a no brainer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts