New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

Being a "Brit" and therfore not being able to buy sweet FA in my own country for my car, I am slightly out of touch with regards to all things American.

I am after a Visteon rear spoiler, but I am getting the distinct impression you can't buy them anymore.....is this correct?
If so, is it just a case of waiting until a member decides to sell theirs and trying to fight off the whordes of other people that want one too?

Thanks for any help you can give me......and if anyone is selling one???.......I have the cash waiting. :biggrin:

G

·
That's correct. The visteon spoiler isn't made anymore, so the only way to get one is off a member that's selling theirs. Or maybe ebay.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
you could trying sending an PM or email to "puckpuck" on here... he sells the visteon kit... he might have some extra spoilers left over. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Just a little warning though. If you do get a visteon spoiler that has not been painted or prepped before. The shop has to do a bit of work to fix the imperfections which cost a little more then a bit of money. That is if you want the spoiler to look nice.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
The visteon rear spoiler is the same as the zn cougars. Available at any US dealership.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
yet there are two versions. they may look alike yet the earlier ones on the 99-00 are a little bigger and have sharper edges. the later ones are more smoothed out. we noticed the difference at a meet of ours and saw that the one on a 35th anny is more curved and smaller.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
jojo the ones on the 35th's and XR's are Roush spoilers not visteon

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Dealer is an option...

Only problem with that is theyre like $500 from the dealer, and theyre all zink yellow.

edited cuz i cant read

1 - 8 of 8 Posts