·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID FOR BY THURSDAY MAY 10TH AT 1200AM

I WILL NOT COLLECT PAYMENTS UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE WE HAVE 2 ORDERS

VinnysCoug is 1
tad you In?

Total Price of 4 Piece Kit: $584 (Not Including Shipping)

Front Air Dam: $165.00
Side Skirts: $144.50
Hood Scoop: $130.00

Total Price of 5 Piece Kit: $734 (Not Including Shipping)

Front Air Dam: $165.00
Side Skirts: $144.50
Hood Scoop: $130.00
Rear Wing: $150.00

These prices do not include the $80 to ship in the US. If there has to be a disclaimer, here it is.

I am only gonna handle the orders to get them shipped to one central location per kit. If you all decide to split a kit, the person who decides to receive the kit will also have to ship parts from his/her house to the other members splitting his kit. All dealings are to be done through that person. Everyone in this deal should be aurthorized in paypal. Here is an example

NECO Member #1 wants just the hood scoop
NECO Menber #2 wants the sides
NECO Member #3 wants the front.

The best way would be the ship it all to #3. So Members #1 & #2 will pay NECO #3. He then pays me and I ship the kit to him/her. After he gets the kit, he reships the kit to the other 2 members and they have to pay for those charges.

G

·
Im already definitly in, i remember there was a few more of you guys out there that posted before and said u were in too, whoever else that was just make sure you post real soon so u save your spot and get the kit ASAP

Vinny

G

·
Where are the other 5 people that said they were "DEFINITE" on getting a kit, there were even a few that were gonna split a couple up...Where did everyone go??

Vinny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.