New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on getting one of these two spoilers when I get my tax money back. I'm torn between the two so I wanted to get some input from you guys and girls on what one you would choose between these.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
well, do you have any other body mods? like a body kit or anything? or what body kit do you plan on getting? that maks a big difference in the spolier that would look better i think.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: JAMallott
well, do you have any other body mods? like a body kit or anything? or what body kit do you plan on getting? that makes a big difference in the spoiler that would look better i think.
I don't have a body kit right now, but I plan on getting the 02 Wings West body kit in the near future.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Listen to someone who has the Roush already.....I wish I had gotten the Visteon instead. I like how the Visteon spoiler "wraps" around the back end a little more......if you get someone to post pics of the two side by side, you'll understand what I mean.

·
Registered
115 Posts
here are the pics that helped me choose which one i wanted...and guess what I picked
VISTEON on left ROUSH on right

and yes i got the visteon...:biggrin:

edited: attach pics in thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts