New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what I came up with. I need honest feedback from those who have ordered it or who want to order.

Total Price of 4 Piece Kit: $584 (Not Including Shipping)

Front Air Dam: $165.00
Side Skirts: $144.50
Hood Scoop: $130.00

Total Price of 5 Piece Kit: $734 (Not Including Shipping)

Front Air Dam: $165.00
Side Skirts: $144.50
Hood Scoop: $130.00
Rear Wing: $150.00

These prices do not include the $80 to ship in the US. If there has to be a disclaimer, here it is.

I am only gonna handle the orders to get them shipped to one central location per kit. If you all decide to split a kit, the person who decides to receive the kit will also have to ship parts from his/her house to the other members splitting his kit. All dealings are to be done through that person. Everyone in this deal should be aurthorized in paypal. Here is an example

NECO Member #1 wants just the hood scoop
NECO Menber #2 wants the sides
NECO Member #3 wants the front.

The best way would be the ship it all to #3. So Members #1 & #2 will pay NECO #3. He then pays me and I ship the kit to him/her. After he gets the kit, he reships the kit to the other 2 members and they have to pay for those charges.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
man everyone is gonna have this kit now...
.... looks like i'm gonna HAVE TO get the No Limit kit after all

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I am sure many people are gonna jump on this.

I can also check with my local body shop if you all are interested about getting the kits painted but that will be further down the road when we get confirmed orders.

James

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.