New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well I have received several e-mails about people wanting the kits or parts of the kits. Here is what I have found out in my months of research.

First things first... Mortis is our Visteon Guy.. he has dealt with Visteon products since I can remember so I hope he jumps in on this post.

Ok the total price of the complete 5 Piece Unpainted Visteon Body Kit is $700.00. It will then cost $80 to ship Fed Ex Ground. State Tax will vary on where you live. Now from being on this board for over 2 years I know there isn't a single person on this board that wants the whole kit. There is several options.

1. You can buy just the Front Airdam and the Side skirts for $625.00 plus $80 (don't ask me why) to ship and State Tax. Personally I would just buy the whole kit and sell the other two pieces. I don't think anyone will go this route. So here is Option #2.

2. Break the kits up. I have gotten several e-mails of people wanting only the sides or only the hood scoop. Anyways. Post here on what you want and break the kits up. As long as you get the $780 I don't care. The only thing is that all 5 pieces will still be shipped to one person the split from there. I know this puts a twist into things but hey I just found the stuff! I know a great place online you can buy custom made boxes if you need help to ship.

So all I ask is you all get together on here, see who wants what and just let me know when you got a complete kit and I will get it sent out to ya from the company. $700+$80 Shipping+State Tax

James

G

·
Let's start spliting this kit up.... I was side skirts, anyone else front the front dam or something else........

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Is that the kit that comes with the little grill filler? If it is I want that.

BTW, as far as I know state tax is exempt when buying a product from another state. So if the product is in AL and I order it from FL there is no state tax.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is up to the discretion of the person who splits the kit. I know what the following people want:

DanG: Front Airdam & Side Skirts
Fattycatt: Front Airdam
Iocam: Front Airdam & Sideskirts
Xrumer: Side Skirts
Fett: Hood Scoop

·
Registered
236 Posts
I needed to know what I was looking at in price here. Depending on how much the side skirts are I may just pick up the front air end. I am definatly in for the front piece though.
just post here and give me the total.

caelin~

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like you all are gonna start having to use PM to break up the kits. I think roughly you all could definitely sell the hood scoops on the board for $90+Shipping and sell the unpainted wing for about $100+shipping. That reduces the price by 190 and you can go from there there on the $510 for the side skirts and front airdam.

G

·
Are these kits even available right now? I'm under the impression that Mortis is having a hard time getting ahold of them...

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok James is highly pissed. I had been dealing with this store for awhile on the leather seat deal. Anyways they said we needed 10 orders for the seats. Well guess what? Now they say we need 10 for the damn body kits which I think is BS. Unless Mortis is still looking for the 3 sets he needed, I don't think this group is capable of ordering 10 Complete Sets ($7,800).

James

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think I want an entire kit. Have ask my parents for some cash, then i'll post if they we'll get it for me. I do definetely want the scoop & spoiler though

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright: I got a fax from Visteon Direct on how to order all 5 pieces from my Dealership. He is looking into it right now and we will go from there. Looks like this is the first any dealership has gotten this information. Only 5 dealerships in the USA are Visteon Restylers, not resellers and since ford sorta dropped visteon, visteon is not cool with selling to them or some bs. Visteon = Good Poker Player... anyways I will have information on availability of the front and sides by Monday. According to my dealer, they are listed individually in the system, he just has to get them with the numbers sent to me via Visteon. This could be good news, Lets hope

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.