New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I am just got off from work and it appears....some chevy suv. it wanted to challenge me but i declined. we stopped at the light i normally took off and he slept the light waiting until i got like 5 car lengths up and FLOORED it trying to catch me. i find that very disrespectful, him thinking that he actually did something.

· Registered
1,969 Posts
Geez, violated? Here I was thinking your car smashed into a moose and he got you up the anoos for it :crazy: lol.

· Registered
8,512 Posts
I thought you got stomped by a beetle or something. Good job tho, the guy seemed like a moron anyways.. hopefully he does that to someone else and slams into the back of a cop car.

Just think on some SUV fourms he's telling a rode tale how he gave a cougar 5 lengths and won :rofl:

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ha well violated probably not but couldn't think of a better word at the time, still my baby is sensitive to SUV's and the "H" symbol it breaks her out in a rash then i have to put the special wax on her.

· Registered
8,512 Posts
lol nice. I got a better thread title then violated. How about, "Idiot in SUV" haha. yeah I try to keep a nice coat of wax on her at all times, too many trucks,SUV's, and Hondas that they they are McLarens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.