New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vinly Graphics ya or nay?

I was kinda curious and messed around a little in photoshop. I would like to spice up my exterior a little with vinyl graphics, but Im still not sure what style I want. I still think this vinyl graphic retains cleanliness while still spicing it up a little.

I did a quick chop. Let me know your opinions please :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RE:Vinly Graphics ya or nay?

intricate lines has a design like that, i was going to use it but the way i would do it is the left end of the graphic start at the headlight and extend to the tail light, if u dont like that, maybe curl the front of it all the way down the front of the fender?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE:Vinly Graphics ya or nay?

Originally posted by: overfiend
intricate lines has a design like that, i was going to use it but the way i would do it is the left end of the graphic start at the headlight and extend to the tail light, if u dont like that, maybe curl the front of it all the way down the front of the fender?
Yeah i kinda see what your sayin, a company based here in Atlanta (Ap-Signworks.com) would probably be doing them, since I can pick them up and possibly test fit at their site. The more I look at those graphics the more im liking them.... damnit, there goes more dough :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4 nays and 1 kinda lol

I guess I wont get em , heh.

thanks for the compliment Cougarkat and Cat

Originally posted by: ND4SPD
ja?

OMG :rofl: i cant believe i didnt think of that one - it flows with the body lines too lolol

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
actually... get it saying ZEX and have the graphics done in the same reflective chrome purple.... *yum* :tongue:

·
Registered
429 Posts
I usually don't like graphics but those look really good on your car. I say go for it if you like it.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
its YOUR decision.... if you want to turn heads and make your cat an eye catcher go for it.... if you want to simply change the look of your car without the commitment go for it... I'm very PRO Vinyl... I tend to get very bored with my car easy and this way I can keep it fresh... if you want graphics go for it... and if you decide later you thought it was a ghey ass idea all you have to do is peel em off.. they actually protect your paint...

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
If you do at all go with graphics, i'd say it would have to be something really subtle and classy...sleek and conservative to keep the clean smoothness of your car.....i would however, leave it with no graphics, looks mighty fine the way it is...some cars are like that

Crispys right though, on some cars like hers, it's the shizznit....same with el-pucko's

I dont see the validity of paint protection with graphics, because if anything....leaving them on long term sure will protect the parts covered with vinyl, but once ya remove them, woldnt it show the faded parts vesus the graphic covered ones :shrug:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
:thumbsdn: George...NOOOOOOO! Yours is one of my favorite Cougars on the boards, and seeing that photoshop made me wanna hurl :puke: Your car is so clean looking, the lines are perfect! If you wanna change it, go spoiler-less. I just did that on my car, couldn't be happier with the results. Or, change your rims, and sell me your old ones ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts