New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several things to keep in mind:
Exposure was clearly set low enough so that the DDE could be visible.
At the end, note how dim the headlights appear on the camera as an indication of just how bright these rings are.
Also, note just how bright the product is in relation to the car, that even in the darkest of nights would normally be visible.
Really really sorry, we were put under extreme time constraints to get this out.

This little video that someone with too much caffeine (Ben) took while apparently on a trampoline (cougaritus), but it does do the trick (and makes you want to get glasses, Ben).

Enjoy (while rubbing your eyes) the video:

http://www.umnitza.com/images/install/cougar/cougar.avi

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
they look sweet, but the reflection of it on the bottom of the headlight kinda throws it off.

Mike

·
Registered
429 Posts
On the video I noticed that with the lights on there was no orange light shining in the outer pod. How can I get rid of the orange light?

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: hawk3
On the video I noticed that with the lights on there was no orange light shining in the outer pod. How can I get rid of the orange light?
Change the bulb to a non- orange bulb

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by: jojolmnop
omg, it's the ring!!!! i don't wanna die in 7 days..
lol :rofl:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Originally posted by: hawk3
Change the bulb to a non- orange bulb
But that will just make it shine a different color. In the video there was no light at all coming from the outer pod, which made it a lot easier to see the demon eyes. Is there anyway that you can get it to light up only when it blinks? In the 99 since there are 3 pods in the headlights instead of two on the 01-02 lights could we put the rings in the high and low beams instead of the low beams and turn signal so that you would be able to see the ring in the high beams when only the low beams were on?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Which bulbs do I need to buy to replace the amber bulbs in the turn signals?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i am pretty sure there are 2 bulbs on either side to replace..one of them is a 1157 and the other is a 194...i am pretty sure those are the numbers anyway..you may want to try this if you dont want those bulbs on the side on unless you indicate..try using a single filament bulb rather the a dual..you may have to sand off the little posts on the sides of the bulb so you can put it in backward so to speak and have the positive terminal touching the flash terminal rather then the constant..i am not to sure if that will work though..but for 5 bucks it cant hurt to try..when you go to get bulb just check the catalogue for the right numbers..those bulbs you can get in any colour but you will have to be careful around PO cops they may pull you over for the hell of it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts