New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before you people complain, yes, this is a repost from last spring, but there was a request for it so i thought i'd share.

my cougar is an atx, v6, and just has intake, exhaust, gutted precats.
friends civic is atx 4 cylinder with just a fart can, weight reductions, but nothing spectacular really.

the track is just 1/8th mile and i usually ran around the 10.2 mark and my best reaction time was a .550 not too shabby for an atx.

here's the infamous video. "bobby, move ya head";)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i don't think the bikini contest would be appropriate for the neco crowd. let's just say it gets naughty ;)

·
Registered
884 Posts
very nice, i wanna see that bikini contest also :p

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: ZetecNinja

btw what'd u guys run.
this race was way back in springtime but i ran a consequetive 10.2 times at that track, it's 1/8 mile

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yo serious post that video were all old enough not like this is a rc site its real cars

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
hmm, I was running 10.2's this past summer too. What did you have done and what sized rims?

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I remember that vid! I never realized there were so many pickup trucks parked right there..

·
Registered
902 Posts
Woo! Invite me!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by: Iceotron
hmm, I was running 10.2's this past summer too. What did you have done and what sized rims?
stock 15's:bowdown:, and intake, exhaust, and gutted precats.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
W3rd, i want an invite to that private topic as well.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug
yo serious post that video were all old enough not like this is a rc site its real cars
Funny you should mention that, because RC sites show more without the complaining :tongue::rofl:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
you spanked him!!!

ive never been invited to a private topic, why not start now??? nice vid. seems like the rest is even better though lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts