New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today, Gary Starr is no longer with Ford Parts Online. I just got the e-mail from him and he is very saddened but he let me know he has a couple "irons on the fire" for a new position where he can pick up where he left off for all us cougar owners....

Post your comments and I will reply to him or call him

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I actually called fordpartsonline yesterday and talked to a man named Sam. He worked with me to get me a hell of a deal on a shift tower for my MTX-75 (well cheaper than quoted by a mechanic) So all is not totally lost.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Wow, that sucks...and I was just about to call him to order a 2001+ center console on the buy Trevor set up.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
i need that console to arg...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
sorry to hear that gary is leaving :( i never had to order anything from fordpartsonline, but i only heard good things about all he did for people on the boards.
please wish him the best of luck in whatever he's going to do now! :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Thats too bad to hear. I really enjoyed talking to Gary even without the awesome deals he always got us lol. He was one hella good salesman and I wish him the best wherever he ends up!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yeah, I called up FordPartOnline 3 weeks ago and asked for Gary. I spoke to Sam and he told me that FPO was sold and moved locations. He said they are honoring most of the discounts that Gary was holding up with us and they would do whatever they could to help us out. He was a very nice guy. I'm saddened that Gary isnt with FPO anymore, and lets hope he comes off better than before.

·
Registered
133 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts