New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VENTING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do i pay for health insurance when they dont cover anything???????

I dont get it .. i have health insurance.. when i worked for fedex .. i had just about everything covered.. with a 15 dollar co pay and the insurance was free .. now i pay 20 bucks a week .. thats 80 a month .. and a 20 co-pay and that doesnt cover anything , but check ups.. i have to pay for the blood work that my doctor suggested and kinda made me do .. thinking that it would be covered due to him being my pcp nope today i get 2 bills one for 173 bucks for one set of test (blood work) and another for 80 dollars. wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats the point for having insurance. whats gonna kill me is if my surgery isnt covered ! if so .. im gonna flip out and maybe quit my job cuz really besides the ok money i make .. i did it for the benifets .. but really if they are gonna suck that bad then its not even worth it .. not to mention i have to follow up blood work again on wed.. oh all i know is that they are gonna get a ear full tomorrow morning and make this Sh*t right .. i rarely get made but about insurance crap this pisses me off .. its a waste of time money and effort sorry i had to vent

·
Registered
723 Posts
RE:VENTING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do i pay for health insurance when they dont cover anything???????

go check the new Ford Parts Warehouse there building by bradley airport. I'm gonna check it out too.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE:VENTING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do i pay for health insurance when they dont cover anything???????

you have a link or anything??

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
RE: VENTING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do i pay for health insurance when they dont cover anything???????

i feel the same way about car insurance and car warranties..buncha bullsh!t. if you we're in mass i was gonna say to get masshealth. totally free for basically everything. thats what i had when i wasnt working

·
Registered
165 Posts
RE: VENTING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do i pay for health insurance when they dont cover anything???????

and you know what's bad, you could just quick working and masshealth is free. and don't bug out on warranties, my tranny has been replaced twice by mercury. first one i tore up, 2nd got potholed. but they fixed my car both times.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

its funny cuz i just got a new job hopefully better benifiets

·
Registered
576 Posts

Health insurance is such a [censored]! But you get what you pay for... I work for USPS and I have Connecticare Federal insurance, its like $70. every two weeks for me and my ex-wife (I've been trying to get her to get her own ) Expensive, but $10 co-pays and nearly full coverage for everything but vision and dental.

If you have the option to upgrade or choose a higher rated insurance, do it if you can afford it, it is worth it in the long run, especially if you need to stay at a hospital. Ask your family members or friends to see how much more coverage they get and you'll see what I mean.

I'm done rambling-- see ya later!

Hey Alex, PM me and tell the area of town you live in, I think I saw you driving by me the other day. I was in my girl's car, not my cougar. Talk to ya soon.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

hey aircougar.. do you work for ups at bradley ???? i used to work at fedex at bradley ..

·
Registered
576 Posts

No, I work for the U.S.P.S. -- united states postal service, but I do fill up air cargo containers that go to Bradley, that are handled by FedEx. I work at the Priority mail center in Springfield and all the mail goes out in those FedEx cans. Its wierd, I know.

Did you like working for FedEx? Some guys hate it, but some love it. Good $$$$ depending on what you do, I guess.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

thats ironic ,, cuz i was incharge of loading and the scanning of your guys stuff into our plane.. i loved fedex.. i have a few big regrets . one of them was leaving fedex. i loved it .. but we should me up sometime .. i live like 40 mins from springfield ..

B

·
0 Posts

Health insurance is a b****, you're damned with it and damned without it. :banghead: I have the best Aetna plan that my company offers ($62 out of my paycheck every 2 weeks), and I still get raped with anything major like bloodwork and prescriptions. But I guess I'd be really screwed if something major major happened and I was without it. :shrug:

·
Registered
576 Posts

Knibbs, we should meet up in Enfield or something. Hopefully it gets a little warmer and I'll have soom sweet mods to show you. Later!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts