New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well just wanderin what ideas you guys had for my licence plate NO MORE THAN 7 Chracters in it though that is the limit in Ohio i think.

hers one for u guys with the MTX...... LUV2XLR8
also i like for mine......1BADCAT
any other ideas would be great (and fun also) LOL

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: cougar11190
well just wanderin what ideas you guys had for my licence plate NO MORE THAN 7 Chracters in it though that is the limit in Ohio i think.

hers one for u guys with the MTX...... LUV2XLR8
also i like for mine......1BADCAT
any other ideas would be great (and fun also) LOL
ummmm i may be from BFE, but i still know that 'LUV2XLR8' is eight characters. limit 7 there bro!

if you can have 7 letters, go for "IFORGOT". that way if you do something stupid and a witness sees you and reports ya, and the cop asks for your license plate number, that can say "ummmm IFORGOT" :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Originally posted by: rista
ummmm i may be from BFE, but i still know that 'LUV2XLR8' is eight characters. limit 7 there bro!
Some states allow 8... i saw 8 in NC once, and one of the characters was a question mark.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts

·
8,571 Posts
A friend of mine suggested "ANYTIME". So many meanings... :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Originally posted by: rista
Some states allow 8... i saw 8 in NC once, and one of the characters was a question mark.
ya, but read the first message in this thread "well just wanderin what ideas you guys had for my licence plate NO MORE THAN 7 Chracters in it though that is the limit in Ohio i think." :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RISTA thats why it says ideas for YOU GUYS and i figured most of you were allowed 8 characters but i'm not so i figured you'd like my idea

you guys got some great ideas though keep em coming
thanks
dusty

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
missouri rocks........... only 6 characters:cry:

on my old cougar (had 3 15" JL w6 woofers) i was gonna have "GONDEF" put on. cause i was literally 'goin deaf'.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Depending on the limit in FL I'm thinkin about the ICULOOKN that I put on that ACME site :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts