New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here are the pics of my car after it was vadalized. You look at it and tell me its almost $10,000 worth of damage. These are the pics the body shop took that they submitted to the insurance company. I'm in tears! Someone's gonna die!

Oh yeah, forgot to say. Keep the comments about the graphics and the APC sticker to yourself! HAHA!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
OUch!! that looks personal!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't pissed anyone off, lately, that I know about. I live in a ******* town though, most people here drive big jacked up 4x4 trucks. Not too many cars like mine around here, and what there is, most of them have been vandalized some, or had their spoilers stolen.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I'll bet u anything it was at least 2 assholes you went to school with.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: ZetecNinja
sucks about your Coog

I wont say **** about the graphics or the APC stickers...but I will say something about the yellow...WHY? it doesn't even match
NOT THE POINT JACKASS

back to the thread at hand; man that sucks. :( Looks like someone got body slammed on the roof of your coug
I remember you saying you were gonna get an SRT-4 soon, this is probably gonna delay that isnt it? Hope something works out for ya soon. good luck

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
shoot that could help the buying of a new car... he wasn't going tog et 10g out of his cougar selling it... so he could sell it now bashed up to someone wanting aftermarket hood and fenders or whatnot anywya... for cheap or hell keep it bashed in and all as a winter beater and put the 10k toward an srt4

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
That hurts to see those pics. Why must people do such things. I cant stand to see people work hard for something and for some asshole to just come and take it away for 5 minutes of amusement. If I caught someone doing that to my car Id be in jail for murder.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Words can not describe the feelings i get when i see things like that. It enrages me to a point where i could decapitate anybody that thinks that doing something like vandalism is cool. I got pissed when somebody laid a huge clump of grass and mud on my trunk. God only knows how i'd react if i came outside to my car and found it in that shape.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Man, thats a 10k job easy. Figure remome an replace both front fenders, probably at least one door. Fix/replace hood, splice in a new roof or maybe fix, and fix/replace the hatch. With that there isnt a single body panel left that isnt going have been repainted or blended. At the point the car is at Id guess the shop has every piece exept maybe the mirrors figured into the estimate to repaint.

Thats HORRIBLE what someone did to your car car.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Originally posted by: vizual
Originally posted by: ZetecNinja
sucks about your Coog

I wont say **** about the graphics or the APC stickers...but I will say something about the yellow...WHY? it doesn't even match
NOT THE POINT JACKASS

back to the thread at hand; man that sucks. :( Looks like someone got body slammed on the roof of your coug
I remember you saying you were gonna get an SRT-4 soon, this is probably gonna delay that isnt it? Hope something works out for ya soon. good luck
Maybe it is the point? Maybe if he didn't have yellow all over, maybe the car wouldn't have been noticed, maybe they then would have walked by the car.

Granted it's not his fault people are assholes and have to ruin something you love and put money into, but the car is REALLY flashy, and screams look at me! The car is so, o how do I say this, "unique" that it may enrage others or make them laugh.

All in all it sucks the car got beat on, that is never a good thing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I thought it was like an unwritten rule... you dont hurt the car, no matter how much you dislike the person.... Im really sorry though :( I hope you find out who it is that did it!! Good luck!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: Prez
Maybe it is the point? Maybe if he didn't have yellow all over, maybe the car wouldn't have been noticed, maybe they then would have walked by the car.

Granted it's not his fault people are assholes and have to ruin something you love and put money into, but the car is REALLY flashy, and screams look at me! The car is so, o how do I say this, "unique" that it may enrage others or make them laugh.
Generally I agree with you, but in this case I'd say thats one of the dumbest things I've ever heard :tongue: So you are saying because his car is red and yellow it made someone want to beat the **** out of it? :rolleyes: Just because a car screams 'look at me' it doesnt make it ok to deface someone's property, so in no case should the color and/or design of the graphics initialize something like this.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Originally posted by: vizual
Originally posted by: Prez

Generally I agree with you, but in this case I'd say thats one of the dumbest things I've ever heard :tongue: So you are saying because his car is red and yellow it made someone want to beat the **** out of it? :rolleyes: Just because a car screams 'look at me' it doesnt make it ok to deface someone's property, so in no case should the color and/or design of the graphics initialize something like this.
No I'm not saying the because his car is red and yellow it made someone want to beat the **** out of it. I'm saying it attracted their attention. Who knows if they were drunk or wanna be thugs out messing around. If the car had somewhat been not as noticable it might have gotten away from being beat the hell out of, because those individuals that did this may not have seen the car and went about their day, and beat on something else later.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by: Bev04
I thought it was like an unwritten rule... you don't hurt the car, no matter how much you dislike the person.... Im really sorry though :( I hope you find out who it is that did it!! Good luck!

I agree. But then again if I recall correctly PGcougar is like 6'8" or something and a boxer. So they were probably to scared to try something with him. So they picked on the defenseless car. God I hate vandals and thieves. Everytime someone has stolen something outta my car I've been madder :mad: they hurt my car then that the took something.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts