New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a misfire at idle in cyl #5 and inefficiency in the same bank since my motor was swapped almost a year ago. Recently I found that the garage never connected the vacuum hose to the fuel pressure regulator. I also noticed the tan colored vacuum line was capped off.

Last weekend I tried figuring out the mess they made of the vacuum lines, but they were snapping and cracking with barely any persuasion.

The diagram under the hood isn't too helpful. Does anyone have the vacuum routing or a clear photo showing the lines/routing? I just need to figure out where everything goes and hopefully it will clear up the problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
When I went shopping for new UIM vacuum lines, the dude at the window of the Ford Parts center printed out a couple 3D diagrams from his computer to help me get the right part. Maybe if you go back to ford theyd be nice enough to print you out some diagrams?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.