New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a diagram of where our vacuum lines go? I know we dont have many but one of mine came off on head install and Im not sure I put it back right lol.

If no diagram can someone please do me a huge favor... Ill paypal you 5 bucks.

I need pics of where the individual vacuum lines end up. I know one of mine is capped off, one goes to a motr thing on firewall, one goes to brake booster, and one goes to PCV. But where the other smallest one go to, thats the only pic i actually need. Please help! This might be my problem instead of my ecu.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nevermind, no longer needed for now. I think I figured it out and made a bad mistake lol. I think the vacuum hose came off the fuel pressure regulator. Which may be causing my rough running problems. I will check it out tommorow and let you guys know.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok car runs great now! Make sure your vacuum line is plugged into the fuel pressure reulator lol. It runs great now, could still use a chip and what not but wow it its sweet, pulls right to redline.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.