New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late notice, this meet is a multi forum meet hosted by my friend from the mazda forum, his girlfriend from the celica forum, and me. Everyone's welcome!

We're gonna try and pick a place that'll be free to enter, like a family park or something.

WE could bring food, grilles, beverages... have a little BBQ or something.While meeting people from different forums and such.

It will be held- On October 10th around noon, at this location:
Richmond - Main Street Station, VA
1500 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219

Kroywen Blue-Tyler (newcougar.org)
Boostdprotegelx-Damian(247, tmf.com)
Krostlano-Kristin(NC.org)

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
There is a possibility we will be at my parents house in PA that weekend....however, if we are in Richmond, we will be there...with the Coug and possibly with our Mazda6 as well!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Me and my g/f's aniversary, already planned a weekend together. Dammit this is the SECOND meet im missing in less than a month!!! :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Hey Tyler, you have any updated info about the multi-meet? How many folks you think are coming.......we'll be there as long as we're in Richmond next weekend....

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Kroywen......it looks like it is supposed to rain tomorrow...any updates on the meet....looks like I will be in Richmond tomorrow and was planning on attending......

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Well Tidewater and friends...I went to the Multi Forum Meet here in Richmond and represented NECO....I was the ONLY Cougar :rolleyes:

There were like 10 Mazda Proteges and 3's, a Mazda 6, and a Celica......

Here is a pic I got of the group, there were about 5 more cars that showed up a little later.....

View attachment 38842

View attachment 38843

Had a pretty good time... we got kicked out of 2 parking lots in downtown Richmond....ended up going to local mall parking lot...then to Dave and Busters here in the West End of Richmond and then hung out the rest of the afternoon in the parking garage....got to meet some cool folks from the Mazda Forum......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts