New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Vid of the V8 rear wheel cougar 99-02 body. I remember george showing me it along time ago, but he doesnt know where he saw it. It was on a dyno, but i want to see all pics or vids of it

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
umm more specific man. I had a photo of a carb v8 in a black 99 cougar. I havnt seen any 02 cougar bodies with a v8

G

·
I have the vid Mousa. Ill post it up tonight.

Its a RWD V8 Cougar on the Dyno, and yes it has the 99 Cougar body.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hell yeah if no one has seen that vid, that [censored] will make u wanna do a v8 swap and rear wheel conversion

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think it is bayway

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Yeah, but didn't Manny have a 3L V6 in his? I thought I remember someone saying something about he was using the Jag 3L or something.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Its amazing how tiny that V8 looks in the engine bay...

Too bad the RWD conversion is so expensive... I'm looking towards the AWD upgrade next year, screw traction problems. ;)

E1

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
Originally posted by: azbobbybooshay10
Yeah, but didn't Manny have a 3L V6 in his? I thought I remember someone saying something about he was using the Jag 3L or something.
Manny's car isn't a real Cougar anyway. It's just a Cougarish bodied race car.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Yeah, that V8 looks so tiny in there. Anybody remember any numbers he was putting out by any chance?

Oh, and I think bobby is right. I do believe Manny is using the 3L Jaguar engine in his "Cougar".

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice repost in the same thread lol

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Hah, com'on now, one is linked from PhotoBucket and one from CougarNuts, they MUST be different... Don't let your eyes tell you different! :p

E1

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
lol :repost:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
hey Manny Cruz's 6 second cougar is the cloestest thing we have to an import smoking monster. So you better believe I will be calling it a cougar. Besides It has a motor which i could put in my cougar. 3L DURATEC.

Since the engine needs a body to which represent it. Would you perfer Manny Cruz was running the 6second "Sable!?" LOL Right. I'll take a 6 second cougar thank you. Besides pretty much all the other cars in his class are tube frames also. So whats it matter anyways?

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
yeah manny uses Twin Turbo 3l duratec Jag engine. Still a cougar family member, still a cougar shell. Its a cougar! The BayWay cougar is pretty hawt

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
StrictlyPro.com is where the original video was hosted. Unfortunately it seems as though all their videos don't work so it looks like we're out of luck. Here is another picture of it though, this time on the dyno:

FYI: The engine is a 289ci V8

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.