New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of any websites that sell the vtech tail light covers already painted? if so, please provide a link. thanks.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Caribbean Custom has them and they are $70 (painted). Before you go to the website and come back to yell at me; yes they primarily provide truck accessories, however, if you write to them or call them you can order the V-Tech tail light covers. Enjoy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got mine from summitracing.com, but their not painted, it should only cost like 50 bucks to paint them.

·
Registered
495 Posts
v tech part #22225. At least that is the # that is on my covers.
I got mine from C. Custom. Here is how to order from their website:
- click on "Tailight covers"
- On "Vtech specialty tailight covers"(second picture down) click on "Order accessory"
- At the drop down menu select "ovals"
- Include all your car info INCLUDING your color code. If you dont know your code, go to the "Freq. asked questions" forum.
It took me a little under a month to get mine because it is a special order for them to do. $75 bucks total.
Later
Here is a pic.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have no clue how they come but, just get them painted so that the color will match your car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They come in flat black-ish plastic. Get them painted, because the unprotected plastic will turn brown or green with exposure to sunlight

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.