New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I've been trying to find the V-tech light covers but apparently the link that is posted on the home page is not coming up properly or the dude has changed his links. So I was just wondering if anyone happens to have the correct link or has any black or unpainted light covers for both front and rear for sale?

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright... the covers that you posted a pic of for the front are not the same ones as the ones from summit racing now are they? Or are they the regular covers? (((( confused ))))

·
Registered
716 Posts
If y'all want to see the what the lund covers look like, take a look at the wi-neco pictures from the last meet and this link...

http://www.geocities.com/atck_cat/

Look at the silver cougars, I have the circles painted on the inside of the clear covers and the v-tech covers on the back. You can also see headlights that are painted (no covers) in those pics. Later...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
(evilprincess) The one's in the pic are from summit, both front and back. The lund one's are just regular covers with no holes cut out, get it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright... I really don't like the front covers from Summit.. the rear are fine. Thanks all y'all.

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I just looked the headlight covers are out of stock the tail lights they have for $33.99

·
Registered
716 Posts
I can get the front lund covers from a place here in Milwaukee for $41 before shipping, I'll look up their phone number tonight and post it on here. Later

·
Registered
346 Posts
I can get the Lund in clear or smoke for $35 if your near New Jersey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.