New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out, brand new G-Techs (not the most sophicated they make, but still good ones form what I can tell) for 44.85 shipped!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46100&item=2442376200

I bought one.. there was 90 left and now it's down to 74 so don't delay... hopefully this isn't a rip. It looks good... I've wanted one of these something bad since I started looking at doing mods. I'll be turning 1/4 miles everytime I get on the highway now.

"Hmm, how many Gs can I pull in that next corner? Or braking with the new tires? Hmmmm..."

G

·
DUDE YOU ARE THE FRICKIN MAN!!! I BOUGHT ONE TOO!!!! :banana: time to have some fun with nitrous runs

That price is amazing, ive been looking for a gtech for a low price forever!

ThANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know! I've really wanted one of these... and now that I've contributed, I feel better about stealing so much info with so little of my own to offer. I know that's not what the forum is about, but that's just my own feeling.

Plus, I love being called the man. Just ask my wife. I really hope it comes before Sat so i can do some runs for comparison.

G

·
Originally posted by: DreamNforSpeed

Plus, I love being called the man. Just ask my wife..
:ugh:

:rofl:

Yeah im pretty sure we will get these before saturday since they will be shipped from South Carolina. We should compare or times this weekend. Ill be sure to post.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Indeed. I am up for that. At least this should encourage me to chew through my current tires quicker so I can justify those 17s with new Kumhos or Yokohamas... :hitit:

G

·
Originally posted by: DreamNforSpeed
Indeed. I am up for that. At least this should encourage me to chew through my current tires quicker so I can justify those 17s with new Kumhos or Yokohamas... :hitit:
thats a great way to convince your wife for new rims and tires.... just explain to her that itll improve gas mileage :rofl: that always seems to work or if it doesnt you might she might say

Have you taken a look at the Ventus line of tires or even the Nitto NeoGens? Definatly great tires too

·
Registered
192 Posts
lol george according to you everything improves gas milage...

ilike2climbtrees: i dunno if my mom will let me buy your lcd screen...
dgnzcoug: tell her it helps with gas milage...

remember that?

wasn't there something else you tried to tell me helped with gas milage? lol...

course it'll be great when i get to the tiburon and it comes time to get an intake..."but mom!, it really DOES improve gas milage!"

·
Registered
271 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug

thats a great way to convince your wife for new rims and tires.... just explain to her that itll improve gas mileage :rofl: that always seems to work or if it doesnt you might she might say

Have you taken a look at the Ventus line of tires or even the Nitto NeoGens? Definatly great tires too
Now I know not to believe that anymore

:slap:

:rofl:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At this point, Monica (my wife) is actually wanting me to just do something and quit flip-flopping and talking about it endlessly. I get all grumpy and irritable when I can't make a decision... she'd rather see me spend some money and be happy (although not super-charger money :( )

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
what the hell is a g-tech?

G

·
Heres the shortened version

What can it do?
G-TECH/Pro takes advantage of many different measurements that can be gathered from acceleration over time. For Horsepower measurement the user has to input the weight of the vehicle. We utilize what we call "Intuitive User Interface". To input weight all you have to do is simply tilt G-TECH/Pro up and the numbers will increase and if you tilt it down the numbers will decrease. Further you tilt it faster the numbers change.

In Horsepower mode G-TECH/Pro will display currently delivered horsepower during acceleration and then when you slow down it will display maximum delivered horsepower.
All the measurements are performed automatically. All you have to do is push the button indicating to G-TECH/Pro that you are ready and then G-TECH/Pro will zero-out and display -GO-. Then simply start accelerating. G-TECH/Pro will know your speed and distance at any given moment and stop the measurement at 60 mph or 1/4 mile point.

While measuring Lateral or Longitudinal G's user has the choice of Instantaneous or Continuous mode. Instantaneous G's are great for analyzing when tires lost traction during braking and cornering or measuring any other kind of G-load. Continuous G's are designed for standard skid pad handling measurements of Lateral G's.

When measuring Braking distance in feet user doesn't have to start braking exactly at 60 mph. G-TECH/Pro knows the speed always and it will only measure distance from 60-0 mph even if you started braking at 65 mph for example.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
ooooooooook im lost haha. but its alright i dont really care though, my car is too slow with my fat ass in there haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts