New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a 2000 or 2001 Taurus SES sitting in what used to be Lake Auto Parts in Ballston Spa. They used to have a SHO motor there I was gonna grab, but when I went there 2 days ago they look like they have gone out of business. The red taurus with a duratec sitting there is one of the 5 or so cars that remain. There was no-one there so I took a quick look but didn't want to be accused of theft. Looks like it was recently hit. If anyone is looking for a 3.0 block for a conversion you might want to get up there right quick and check it out, and perhaps see if you can contact someone there and offer to buy the engine before it gets crushed up. I'm going to try to go back over there and talk to the loader driver to see if that SHO engine is still around, and if I can make a fast cash deal on it. I'd think they'd rather get a few hundred for the block outta that 200X Taurus rather than just crush it up. I can help anyone with the removal if they need a hand getting it out of the car, as I live nearby.

Shoot me an email for directions on how to get to Lake Auto @ [email protected]

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Cool deal man, someone hop on this.

Any mods on your SHO?
I almost bought one of those instead of my cougar :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
The SHOs Sure can GO! I saw one dyno at over 270 at the wheels once! It was the pre 96 design.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts