New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so this isn't a modding "how-to," but more of a Fastcougar.com "how-to" question... First, let me say that I have tried to upload pics in the correct format to use as my user icon, but time after time I keep getting the message that the file is too large, i.e. over 6kb. Now, it's not like I'm trying to use some mega huge file or anything, but I have see so many of you folks with exTREMELY details pics for your profile. What am I doing wrong? Used to be a whiz with computers, but I guess that was a while ago... Is there a way I can find a pic I want to use and somehow re-size it, or am I just f'd until I find a pic I like that also happens to be under 6k. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Just post the picture as a regular attachment and ask someone to resize it for you... Alot of people on here can do that for you in a couple seconds...

·
Registered
342 Posts
I did a search and this was the closest I could come up to with my question....

How can I resize my pic to make it within the parameters allowed (6kb, 120 x 120)??

I have quite a few photo programs but I can't figure it out. It's probably a simple thingy majig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts