New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took out the chrome 01 headlights that came with the car and replaced them with a pair of 99 black headlights, i think these look much better as im going for that blacked out look, but anyways got some smoked sidemarkers and took out the grill while I was replacing the headlights. Tell me what you guys think.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Looks good but the grill needs to go back in. either the stock or a wingswest grill

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
I like the Boobie lights better! ;)

I was running no grill for a while. It just looked unfinished. But maybe on a black car it's less noticeable.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
with any cougar its noticable. Flyboy put the grill in for a week and see if u like it, if u dont then take it out. In the end its your car and what u like.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I just bought some nice thick automotive weatherstripping from autozone and stuck it to the underside of my headlights to fill any gap. Worked well.

Although, from the pics you have posted I don't see much of a gap.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just bought some nice thick automotive weatherstripping from autozone and stuck it to the underside of my headlights to fill any gap. Worked well.

Although, from the pics you have posted I don't see much of a gap.
yea but when you get up close to it there is quite a bit of gap, thats a good suggestion though i might have to try it, thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts