New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changes in store for Laser Red. Some simple and ready for Rockin' Rockbridge 2005. Some longer term and requiring money, paint, and companion pieces. Some are really long term and require money, more money, research, and a lot more parts.

There are more views attached than in-lined because I remember what it was like to have dial up.
Click if you want to see more.

Short term - Purchased from Axio, excellent paint match...

Really good paint match!

Longer term - Purchased from Tnkgurl, need to find the rest of the kit...

Really long term - Purchased from DNeinstadt, need to find... a lot! Note the yellow ring.

Let me know what you think... WW insert better than the Euro grill? Tails better than none? Be gentle :)

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,008 Posts
I HATE YOU! I WANT SVT CAMS!!

Car looks sweet though. Wings West is the best for 01-02.

The tail covers don't make any difference at all, unless you're looking for them. But I do like the grille insert!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i love it all mark! and i think the tail light covers make a difference. you can see reflection in them as opposed to a reflector lol. and you still have those springs laying around.... so much to do, eh mark? and say goodbye to that "best stock" trophy next year!

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Damn, Mark. It seems that no matter what you do, your car just gets better and better. I'm not sure if it's possible, but your car also seems to get cleaner every time as well. Although i will admit it did take a few minutes to see the tail light covers as well. It's such a subtle change that it's easily overlooked.

:thumbsup:

·
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The cams are for the far, far future - 3.0l hybrid. I will probably end up kicking myself for buying them, but was afraid they'd get more rare as time goes by, and if I really do want the swap, the SVT cams are the best choice for a N/A hybrid.

If the body kit goes on, yep, that's out of stock class. Not sure about tail light covers... don't think so. The WW grill insert is a bolt on, and I'm keeping my Euro grill. Sold the stock 01-02 grill to Axio.

Picked up the insert and covers because (1) it was the day before CF2k5 and I was in full grip of the addiction (2) they were already painted Laser Red and in supposedly good shape (3) the price was right.

Thanks for your comments :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.