New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,820 Posts
Re: Cemetary Pics

Great pics!

This is the first winter that my Cougar will be garaged! Glory be!

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts

Great pics!

This is the first winter that my Cougar will be garaged! Glory be!
Same here! ;)

Gotta keep those Roush Cougars clean! :biggrin:

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,820 Posts

how funny.... I m thinking about repainting my car from silver frost to LSB.... but Im worried about the color it changes too.... do you ever have any regrets about that color? Has it faded if you dont mind me asking?
His car has always been LSB. He just had it RE-painted the same color.

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

how funny.... I m thinking about repainting my car from silver frost to LSB.... but Im worried about the color it changes too.... do you ever have any regrets about that color? Has it faded if you dont mind me asking?
^^^^WErd B3nn3tt...Doesnt fade but it is hard to match so get it all sprayed at once..I had my door resprayed after a hit and run once and you could tell...

Oh and the new respray has no paint lines thanks to a foam tape my buddy used...Looks better than the day it rolled out the factory:)

·
Registered
406 Posts

Creepy they really ARE cemetary pics. Definately a colour I'd want my car. ^_^

·
Banned
5,851 Posts

my kittie is going away after the meet i'm having on saturday. its funny how long winter seems when i dont have my cougar. then i see people driving their cougars in the snow and i'm like, "forget that" and then i'm glad mine's in storage. may 1st can't come any sooner though :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts