New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not the same kits I posted photoshops of....

Vis has retooled a few of their popular kits to work with our 99-02 Cougars. They have 5 kits instock right now of the GT Bomber... Many of you have even wanted to get it but as I wouldn't as well... I wouldn't order something I could not see.... Finally after weeks of working to find a car to be used, they got our test car Wednesday and should have images of all of their new kits as well as their new fenders... INSTALLED on the cougar... I will post as soon as they are available.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I notice you didn't put any dates this time James. That was a smart move.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yea it was a smart move not posting dates but we all know that they prob will be up soon........

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
IF the rear works for duals, put me down for a kit off the first batch. also, do you know when they will start shipping?

P

·
0 Posts
these links may help everyone out at least on an idea of the rear bumper

http:/www.freewebs.com/teamenginuity/rear1.jpg

http:/www.freewebs.com/teamenginuity/rear2.jpg

Jeremy Graham

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
ive seen those pics, and from the looks of it, it seems like the bottom is similar to the drift rear, just open, so duals should fit. but i just need confirmation before the card goes to james.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
that doesnt look open to me but that is just me...i think it would look wicked if you r where to cut out holes for your exhaust either under the center grills or just off centre of them..kinda like that pick of the no limit rear that had the duals exiting through the bumper..that was wicked sweet....

oh and damn where are these updated pics....hehe everytime my forum notifier hits me up with this thread i get all warm and tingly...well excited anyway..

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Heh...now i can see how they made the mistake of putting down 99-03 on some of them. But where in the world did they come up with 99-04 on the bullet fenders?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
The front puts a smile on my face... j/k... the coug has never look happier... baahhha... doesn't flow too good and once again sides stick out too far... not a bad shot at the hood though... it could def. be used as a ramp for xmods :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
damn, why did they have to make that rear soooo wide???? i'd probably have to see some pics of it painted on car to make my final decision.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I missed my phone call from the owner of VIS on Friday night... I was at the Airport... I will be talking with him on Monday and should have some good news as well... The hood is bad ass and I can't wait to install it on Project Cougar

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
.........so now everyone will magicly like it

Alos James will you be selling this product or will VIS being selling it

Also is it going to be more or less than the cost of the predator hood

Thanks Alot,
STeve

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Design your car for yourself... I have 3 hoods I can switch on and off for my car but I like change and this hood is new for our cars... I wanna run something new for 04...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Cant wait to see pics of it on your car James

Also James will you be selling this product or will VIS being selling it

Also is it going to be more or less than the cost of the predator hood

Thanks Alot,
STeve

1 - 20 of 36 Posts