New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to plan a meet while the weather is still nice? I really don't have any ideas, so I was hoping Reagan, Heather, or Brian could chime in :rofl: The Gateway meet that Moraki is planning is being finalized, but thats kind of a haul for most us. I was hoping we could get something going sometime soon.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Would you guys be up for a trip to Milwaukee?

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
I'm stuck here at school, so I can't really do anything.. and I don't have the space around here to plan a meet for you guys to party with me..

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Well... always up to a trip to Milwaukee...

But if you were looking for something smaller... and perhaps quite local... we can put something together. Maybe another Cantera meet. My weekends are trashed for about the next 5 weeks straight so I hadn't planned on planning anything big.

Here's an idea though... we could do some Haunted House meets in October. Maybe the 15th or 22nd depending on when the meet in St. Louis is.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thats a really good idea,I would totally be down for some haunted entertainment:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.