New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Underglow LEDs Broke......****

They are stuck on the flash mode, and on the white color. I can't change the color, I can't turn it off, and I can't adjust sensitivity. The control unit wont do CACA. But it is still lit up like its perfectly fine.

WTF

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CACA :bowdown: sorry about the language man.

Well it seems that everything I do ends up having something go wrong, just after we think its working. But in the end it all always works out so, I'll be alright I guess. Next is new Guages install....:kick:

EDIT: Ya'll call me Alex, I hate reading my name as Cougarballa2k5, Balla, CB2k5, Balla2k5 :p.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
change it to "wanker". :tongue:

oh, and you just got these at advanced auto? i couldn't find these at the one near me. they just have the streetoptics or something like that.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know you don't really like me Jo Jo, so keep the cracks to a minimum please.

They are a brand new kit (AFAIK) they aren't actually supposed to have them on display yet.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
i was just playing tho. shoulda maybe added a j/k instead. (i thought it was minimum)

but i really was looking for the led underbodies so i asked. i didn't ask the advance auto people so just wondered if it really was advanced auto or another store you found them at.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts