New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Undercar LEDs....anyone interested?

I am making my own after not finding a good deal ANYWHERE online. If anyone in here is interested after i post pics of this experiment, it'll be between 50 and 60 bucks. I just wanted to open this up to you guys, to see if there is a market before i order LOTS of everything. Also assuming this works, I will be making smaller "tubes" for interior lighting.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
if you want help soldering / splicing that many LED's, call upon me

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brah, if you wanna drive all the way up here to help me out, I will be all for it, and now i gotta go find a smaller solder gun so i don't have to use the monster one i have.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
im adequate, ive built a few transistor radios in my day :)

What do you need? Aircraft related stuff?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also added to the undercar "kit" i am making, If anyone is interested in lighting up their front cougar emblem (i think only the 01-02's are hollow) I am putting a piece of frosted plexiglass behind it with 2 red led's. Gives it that Thundercats glow.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the first string BLEW UP. A nice sizzle sound, a flash of light, and 30 led's were trash :( Now its time to trick out the inside of the car, any one want any leds for their switches or under their dash or anything?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
that's a bummer, dude

1 - 10 of 10 Posts