New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmmmmm where to start! well i talked to corey shortly after he posted his repo sale and worked a deal out on his underbody kit. i worked it out that i would come and pick them up. we kept in contact till the last week before the sale. during the last week i pm'd him to confirm our plans and wrote if all is well don't worry about pm'ing back i'll just see you friday. well the wife and i packed up for a 6.5 hour drive to pick up the underbodies and visit family. i never got a response back that whole week so i assumed all was well. we showed up to his door to find he went out of town for that whole weekend!!!! nice huh? an e-mail or a phone call would have been nice or at least responsible. so the whole weekend i tried to find him to see if he could just have his parents do the deal and take my money and i'd be on my way but no i finally got a hold of him and he refused to have his parents do anything for him so i was out alot of gas and a whole weekend. i found out later that a buddy of his buddy was in an accident so that s why he left town so i said ok understandable. an e-mail or phone call would have been nice but oh well we'll still do the deal. well contact with corey seems to be near impossible. he hardly responds he's not willing to do anything and i'm not surprised he still has all that still for sale. i offered to have my mother in law pick it up and he still won't respond. so due to irresponsibility and lack of common courtesy beware of this seller. it's unfortunate because he lost out on alot of money. we were going to surprise him cause we knew he needed the money and take his bumpers off his hands. well nope we spent the money on baby stuff and the wife bought me a full body kit from someone else. i'm still willing to do the deal since my inlaws live out there and the wife really likes visiting, but from here on out it's up to him. i'm sick of going the extra mile, for someone who just looks the other way. it's up to you 2Low!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Originally posted by: Archangel7772001
i never got a response back that whole week so i assumed all was well.
wrong, if you do not hear from someone why would U drive all that way to see them, especially if you have never met the person before. I do not the full details of this so i shall not comment

however

i do know corey personallly, and I will say that he is a good person to deal with.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
He was smart and made a weekend out of it seeing family that was in the area.

He did the right thing...

Oh well...at least you didn't lose any money on it...

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey everyone heres an update. i sent corey a pm. i offered a chance to make right as it seems he is getting alot of negative publicity. i'll let you guys know how it turns out.

G

·
dude get a fuking life apprently im not selling them to u so get over and leave me the fuk alone and stop bashing me on the boards get it got good. make it right when did i go wrong i left town.....and if i dont apprently answer ur pms or wat have why are u still bothering me ? but DONT COME ON HERE BASHING ME BC I DIDNT SELL SOMETHING TO YOU!!!!!!!

Ask The people i sold the ps2 grill and taillights covers i see no complaint so.....quit bugging me,, simple as that

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds like he has some wires crossed upstairs. oh well try to be a nice guy and well look what happens. but way to go corey keep proving mine and everyone elses point. if this isn't a buyer beware i don't know what is? oh and it's about time he spoke for himself. this is the first i've heard from him in a long time. to bad it wasn't a little more civil or intelligent. oh well at least he actually did the speaking not one of his friends defending him.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Originally posted by: Cougaritus
why would u not want to sell them to him if u need the money so bad??
cuz the car is gone, may be he wants to hang on to them

i still dont understand why u want them so bad thats one hell of a drive to get them. heres an idea why dont you just go to your own local shop and get a new set for $40 more.

G

·
Why is EVERYONE on this board such a smartass jerk?? I see no need for hostility. That's just my un called for 2cents and you can deal with it.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I just gotta say that I delt with Corey and had no problems. I bought a PS2 and had no problems with it, and it was shipped in good time.

G

·
Originally posted by: yakko69
I just gotta say that I delt with Corey and had no problems. I bought a PS2 and had no problems with it, and it was shipped in good time.
see exactly ..joe I didnt sell them to u bc ur a annoying Fooker. u leave me 10 timea a day talkin to my aways msg yea.. um .. and i have wires crossed? well i will leave it at that ....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
isn't it fun dealing with children.

Yakko, you got lucky I believe.
as for Corey's outburst. Man the guy drove 6 hours, I guess the reason for being gone is understandable if it's true. However, the guy gives you a second chance to buy your stuff and you refuse and then have a temper tantrum. I guess you can do what u want with your stuff but if you need money so desprately...... I guess I don't understand it.

Archangel, just be glad you didn't loose any money. I even gave Corey an extra $5 cause he gave me some sob story about how broke he was. And look at the thanks I got for my generosity.

And Zalec... if Corey is such a wonderful person then it should be no problem for him to send back my $45 and I'll send back this worthless POS he sent me correct??

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i still dont understand why u want them so bad thats one hell of a drive to get them. heres an idea why dont you just go to your own local shop and get a new set for $40 more. (Quote by Zalec)

well the wife and i packed up for a 6.5 hour drive to pick up the underbodies and visit family. (Quote from me)

theres your answer! i made a trip originally to see family. it was convenient though that he was on the way! i was still saving money because i was gonna be in the area anyway. it's a shame though. i really looked up to corey cause his car was one of the reasons i began to mod. it's unfortunate i had to find out that he's a jerk. oh well ya win some and ya lose some. but like was said earlier at least i didn't lose any money out of the deal. unfortunately there was at leat one i know of that did.

Why is EVERYONE on this board such a smartass jerk?? I see no need for hostility. That's just my un called for 2cents and you can deal with it. (qoute by prowlnkitty)

i don't really feel i've been hostile or out of line. my post was not an all out thrashing it simply states the facts plain and simple. i can see where you'd see hostility in other peoples posts though.

I just gotta say that I delt with Corey and had no problems. I bought a PS2 and had no problems with it, and it was shipped in good time. Quote by yakko69)

well i'm glad someone did. i guess that means there might be hope for others, but after seing the few threads on his behavior and then reading his outbursts i'd think twice. if i was you i wouldn't wanna make a deal to pick something up then show up and have him change his mind without ever telling you. sounds real reliable to me. maybe thats why your vehicle got repo'd. did you decide not to pay for anymore and not tell them? brantly is right. it's fun dealing with children isn't it.

G

·
Get ur fukin facts straight newb. I lost my car bc i lost my job and lisence thats why i lost my car. So unless ur goign to make statements know the fuking facts first before u open ur mouth.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so you still can't deny that your irresposible. it's hard to get any facts when you don't communicate. Remember a friendly Latin saying "Caviat Emptor," meaning Buyer Beware ...

keep diggin your hole!

G

·
Originally posted by: Archangel7772001
so you still can't deny that your irresposible. it's hard to get any facts when you don't communicate. keep diggin your hole!
haha i will dig to china plz..k thx...i fuking told u it was a emergency wtf is problem... Im not the retard that showed up at my house.... with out talkign to me? yea thats a smart thing to do isnt it..

Thank you Webster's Dictonary

1 - 18 of 18 Posts