New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you may like to see some pics of my UK Cougar as it is getting towards completion now.....

My Cougar

Let me know what you think....

Andy

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
hot stuff! sweet system! i love that rear bumper! and thats one fance install you have in the top of the trunk! why does it have to be propped up by that carpeted pole though?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
thats tight, basically the same video setup im gonn abe doing, but the rear screen is gonna be sumwhere else

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
hot stuff! sweet system! i love that rear bumper! and thats one fance install you have in the top of the trunk! why does it have to be propped up by that carpeted pole though?
jfyi its held up by the pole because its to heavy to be held up by the struts i think he has some heavy duty lifters on order

·
Registered
902 Posts
I love the trunk!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hold on to that thought mate...i'm toying with the idea of shipping the car over and going to a couple of shows in the states!! Watch this space!!

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
me likey

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I love those rims!!

definatly liking the ICE. Does the euro dash come with the seperate lid (like the lid where the spedo is)? Or was that fiberglassed and custom made?

Definatly a smooth look....great selection of everything!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!! Yes it was Gary's kit!! and it is a custom panel, made from fibreglass to make the shape of where the screen goes. Took bloody ages!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thats Awesome....car looks great Andy. Glad everything worked out!

And yeah, in a weird kind of way, it's great to see that my aftermarket parts live on! Especially on silver cougs, because we all know that silver is the only way to go!

Keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You're right mate!! Got a PS2 and 5th screen going in on Monday....already taken the passenger airbag out to make way for it!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts