New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,977 Posts
That is awesome - amazingly well-done. Weird that the lights are so close together though. And check out the "Dukes of Hazzard" type treatment on the license plate... cool.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I actually don't really mind the look...

Before I read what the car really was, I actually thought it was one of those mid-90's Jetta's with a weird front end conversion, body kit and Cougar headlights. I think what he's got going on with the hood is a little distasteful...but aside for that I don't really mind it, actually.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
i think its ugly as hell. i also think its funny that people like it since it has cougar parts, but when a guy tries to put eclipse parts on his car to make it totall different he gets flamed. yall crack me up.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
i think it looks good. I dunno whats the deal with the hood though..

Kinda interesting the front end is all nice and round..and the rear end is all square. party up front..business in the back? :shrug:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Haha, that's ugly!!
And I'm used to a lot because I'm european, so I see a lot of French and Spanish cars all the time.
But this one....no I'm sorry....
Mostly when they convert a car here it all kind of adds up....but this just doesn't look right.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.