New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I've never really had a formal introduction with all of NECO, though I've been around in the local MN chapter for a couple months now, so I thought I'd say hi and share a couple fun pics from a little impromptu photo shoot I had with wanderingmind a couple days ago. His car is the good looking one in silver, and mine is the one with lots of potential in blue. :biggrin: She's a 2000 MTX, and I've had her since January, but other than a SRI and some 01 seats (Thanks again Taras!), she's still stock. Definitely going to get some new sidemarkers soon, just trying to decide which ones: Clear, smoked, blue?. I'm open to suggestions! :) Anyways, hope you enjoy the pics!

- Heidi -

·
Registered
377 Posts
His car is the good looking one in silver, and mine is the one with lots of potential in blue.
ure sayin ures dont look good? :crazy: :rofl: looks great to me. It depends what other color stuff u put on ure car that decides what sidemarkers u want on. Like if ure gonna (idk) smoke ure taillight and ure windows dark black or something go with smoked, or if ure theme will be like blue and chrome, maybe clear or blue will look better. use ure eyeball :) looking clean tho good luck and have fun modding her! :evil:

P.s: welcome :wave:

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,812 Posts
Great photos; the one under the bridge is awesome.

Welcome :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the comments and advice!

Nice pics...Reminds me of what mine looked like brand spankin new:(
That's quite the compliment considering she's got 120k+ miles on her now! :)
It's a lot easier to tell up close.. :(

I wouldn't be too sad about yours no matter what! It's BeaUtiful; a very nice role model. ;)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Very nice Color ya got there. I prefer the smoked sidemarkers with the LSB. You can see them on my cougardb page and there's a link in my sig.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.