New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
happy holidays to everyone. safe travels to you all as well. luckily my family is all close so i dont have to travel far. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

p.s. GO FINS, BEAT DALLAS!!!!

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
:banana: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! :banana:

Eat lots of Turkey and give lots of Thanks!

Enjoy the football and the family!

Curtis

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah man on the dallas part... GO FINS!!!!

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: 02cougakid
i worked 7-3 and still got to eat and be thankful for my cougar and of course the EAGLES and dallas LOOSING!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankful for someone LOSING???

Now there is a new concept.... the least you can do is spell LOSING right??

Obviously an EAGLES fan :rolleyes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Originally posted by: RedBaron1
i worked 7-3 and still got to eat and be thankful for my cougar and of course the EAGLES and dallas LOOSING!!!!!!!!!!!

Obivously an EAGLES fan :rolleyes:
It doesn't surprise me that a Dallas fan would know the correct spelling for the word LOSING!!! I guess they are more familiar with that word. LOL Next weekend we will see the Cowgirls LOOOOOOOSE at the Linc.

If I can get tickets, ( I'll know on Tuesday) I would love to take my good pal Curtis. You interested?:rofl: :loser:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: Dale

It doesn't surprise me that a Dallas fan would know the correct spelling for the word LOSING!!! I guess they are more familiar with that word. LOL Next weekend we will see the Cowgirls LOOOOOOOSE at the Linc.

If I can get tickets, ( I'll know on Tuesday) I would love to take my good pal Curtis. You interested?:rofl: :loser:
Wait, I don't want to get into a pissing match with a bunch of Eagles fans.
I mean, what have I got to win?? Nothing. And what do you guys have to win?? Nothing, and certainly not a Super Bowl.
But I think Dallas has won their fair share of those, if I recall correctly. Do the Eagles have any of those yet?? I dont think so, they have only appeared in one, that was 22 years ago. They lost, right? 27-10 to Oakland, Dallas has never lost a Super Bowl by a margin greater than 4 points. A 17 point loss in the Super Bowl is a blow-out by Dallas Standards. Dallas, along with San Francisco, have won more Super Bowls than any other franchise w/ 5 wins. More Super Bowl appearances than any other franchise, but Philly is 0-1 in the big dance. I don't think we are the :loser:

Dallas, was expected to end the season with a LOSING record?? and they have avoided that.
They were also not expected to make the playoffs either, and that's a possibility. Philly was expected to dominate the NFC LEasetern Conference and they haven't so far. They were expected to make the playoffs, and they aren't quite there yet either. I don't think Philly fans have any room to talk thus far....

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Originally posted by: Dale

Wait, I don't want to get into a pissing match with a bunch of Eagles fans.
I mean, what have I got to win?? Nothing. And what do you guys have to win?? Nothing, and certainly not a Super Bowl.
But I think Dallas has won their fair share of those, if I recall correctly. Do the Eagles have any of those yet?? I dont think so, they have only appeared in one, that was 22 years ago. They lost, right? 27-10 to Oakland, Dallas has never lost a Super Bowl by a margin greater than 4 points. A 17 point loss in the Super Bowl is a blow-out by Dallas Standards. Dallas, along with San Francisco, have won more Super Bowls than any other franchise w/ 5 wins. More Super Bowl appearances than any other franchise, but Philly is 0-1 in the big dance. I don't think we are the :loser:

Dallas, was expected to end the season with a LOSING record?? and they have avoided that.
They were also not expected to make the playoffs either, and that's a possibility. Philly was expected to dominate the NFC LEasetern Conference and they haven't so far. They were expected to make the playoffs, and they aren't quite there yet either. I don't think Philly fans have any room to talk thus far....

I don't like either team..but I have to say that it shouldn't matter what a team did in the past. In football it's the present that counts! And who's the first in that division?? The EAGLES! And who won the last 6 games? The EAGLES. And if I remember correctly two of those Cowboy..err Cowgirl superbowls were with the Bills...please...could you play an any sissier team?! Could you even call the Cowgirls a team back then? They should have been called 'Emmitt Smith'. Yeah, there was Aikey Breaky and who was the coke head? Oh yeah, Irvin. Although I don't like him..Emmitt carried that team. And you know darn well without him, they wouldn't have been anything! But like I said the past doesn't matter...The Titans have all of you beat right now! :bowdown: :rofl:
...Curtis ;).....
Mandy :biggrin:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Hey! was anyone talking to you?? I dont think so...

Stay in your own division and mind your business.
What would the 'boys have been without Emmitt? You are right, that is the past, maybe they would have been nothing.
Now, lets get to the present and ask, what would the Titans be without McNair? Nothing, bottom line.
And if you want to go to the past, have you gotten over that Super Bowl loss yet? Shame your Reciever couldn't break one tackle to go one extra measly yard. I think even a coke head could have done that.

No one was talking to you or about your team......so beat it.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I don't dwell in the past like some other people do, so no the Superbowl loss doesn't bother me. They tried..I mean at least they got there right? I don't think a coke head could have gotten that extra yard...because they wouldn't even have been that close! And I may not have been talked to, but I put in my own two cents whether you like it or not. Let's see..The Titans line up..McNair..yes he is a God..and then you got Eddie George who hasn't been having his best years the past two years, but he was hurt...Justin McCareins, Samari Rolle, Frank Wychek, Tank Williams, Tyrone Calico, Andre Dyson, Jevon Kearse, Lance Schulters, Robert Holcombe, Joe Nedney (who I think is still out, but he's damn good), and you can't forget the punter who surprised everyone by kicking field goals when Nedney left...Craig Hentrich. And I know 100% that you have heard at least half those people and that isn't even the whole team! Oh and that is what you call a team! A damn good one too! No one was talking to me about my team, but I'm not gonna sit here and let you guys talk about your teams without getting in on it, especially since my team has ALL you beat! And there's two more cents.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Okay, so going back to your first post in this thread....it didnt sound too much like you were jumping in and tooting your team's horn.
It sounded a lot like you were jumping in on the side of the Eagles, and as a Dallas hater.

Second of all, I was not dwelling on the past, I just mentioned it when someone referred to my team as losers.....I think this season they have proven that they are not losers, and they will not finish with a losing record like many analysts said they would.

And last, no one said anything while Dallas was on top of the NFC LEast. But now that the Eagles have taken their rightful place atop the NFC LEastern Conference, here comes the trash talking. I didnt even mention that my favorite team was winning, especially when everyone had expected them not to, and I didnt even mention that Dallas beat Philly in their first meeting. But now that it looks like the 'Boys are off the top and the Eagles are up people want to talk sh!t. Says a lot about people's character. I am a big believer in Karma so I'm not worried at all, I already got what I wanted for this season, I hope y'all yet yours. I can afford more than two cents, so here's a $20 and you can keep the change.

oh and for those of you who don't know me well, I am only half-serious. I am only saying half of this crap just to poke fun, so take it light.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I had to defend my team when YOU brought it on! You were the one that was dwelling in the past when you said how great the cowgirls WERE. And I don't take money from Cowgirl fans. They need it to pay off the bets that they made. And about the Eagles fans...let them do their talking..the season isn't over, right?! ;)

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
I dont bet..... I'd rather give it to people that need it.
That's why I gave it to you, so you can put in more than just two cents. ;)
And I wasnt the one who started on your team, you started with me and mine. Look a couple posts ago and you'll see. :)

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Your job is to defend your team, since that's how it started out. So when you start with my team..all hell breaks loose! I guess it's good that you don't bet..You'd lose a lot of money! And I really don't want your money...I win enough :)

Oh and I forgot Derrick Mason two posts ago..another great player on the Titans!

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
If you win enough, why do you only put in two cents every post? I know you are too good to take money from someone like me....its beneath you.... TITANS FAN! :tongue:
And if I were to bet, I certainly wouldnt bet on my team these days.
I never started with your team, I just mentioned that McNair is by far the most valuable part of your team and if he were to be take away, the would not do nearly as well. You're the one talking trash about the Cowboys, past and present. Making fun of people's personal problems. You started this, not me. If you had left me alone, I wouldnt even have mentioned your team.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: cougirllp
Haha...I guess I have to be the bigger person here and call a truce.
Wait, I am the bigger person here!.......Physically anyway :tongue:

There is nothing like an innocent 'sword fight' :rofl:

okay, truce it is :wave: ........but I was having fun!

·
Registered
98 Posts
You guys need to grow up and stop this nonsense immediately. The Cowboys suck, and the Titans are simply recycled Houston Oilers. The Eagles are the better team.....Period!!! This site is only to be used to discuss Mercury Cougars and other car related topics.

JUST KIDDING!!!! I was having fun too!!

:grouphug:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
all yall just need to stop. all i need to say is... #1 in the division.....and the two words... UNDEFEATED SEASON!!!! something no one but me can brag about. anyone see the last play of the eagles panthers game. there was like 75 latterals.
mandy- never argue with a man, u women will never win.
curtis- im only bein nice cause your opening your house in a couple of weeks to me. :)
Dale- i think we know who gives who car washs around here....

i love you guys!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts