New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I'll help a newbie out. Do a search on Street Flight in the forum archives. Street Flight changed their name to ADC about a year ago.

Happy Searching :thumbsup:

Heck, I'll be extra nice and even give you the skinny of it. The ADC turbo kit is the only tested and proven complete kit for the Cougar. Its designed for the MTX only, yes it could possible work on an ATX, but it would require quite a bit of custom fabrication, and at that point it would be better to pretty much do a complete custom setup. I don't believe anyone has done a complete install on a ATX, well atleast no one has posted pics to prove it. A couple of people have claimed to, but after about a month they disappear from the forums. The best turbo kit potential for an ATX cougar at this point appears to be the STS rear mount turbo system.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, ya i really wanna do a MTX swap, i hate having an auto...and u know thats kinda wierd, cuz i typed that exact same thing in yesterday and nothing came up, but i did today and 2 or 3 did...:shrug:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I know this is way off topic, but I was just reading your signature...

Why do you have ford racing injectors (what size by the way??) and a Walbro 255lph pump??

Also it's 255lph and not lb...lph is liter per hour, measuring volume of flow over a given period of time.

Just wondering.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Originally posted by: nadthomas
I don't believe anyone has done a complete install on a ATX, well atleast no one has posted pics to prove it. A couple of people have claimed to, but after about a month they disappear from the forums.q]

so if he install this on his atx does that mean he dies?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Originally posted by: shallowshowcase
Originally posted by: nadthomas
I don't believe anyone has done a complete install on a ATX, well atleast no one has posted pics to prove it. A couple of people have claimed to, but after about a month they disappear from the forums.
so if he install this on his atx does that mean he dies?
Yes, unless he makes a copy of the photos, and gives it to someone else within 7 days. ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hello fellow honda lovers!!:grouphug:
HAHAHAHA...I was just wondering if anyone has installed the T3/T4 hybrid kit from ADC in their coog. This is the route I am going after I firm up the bottom end.....That didn't come out right....ah nevermind. question still stands though. Thanks y'all.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
dyed4ordblue:

In process now, Keith at ADC says 3 weeks till completion. Pauter rods, Diamond 9:0:1 pistons, Clevite goodness all around, full F/I cut on the heads from Kinger.

Pics when I get the thing!

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
<----- Waiting patiently....

Originally posted by: DanG
dyed4ordblue:

In process now, Keith at ADC says 3 weeks till completion. Pauter rods, Diamond 9:0:1 pistons, Clevite goodness all around, full F/I cut on the heads from Kinger.

Pics when I get the thing!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Originally posted by: Instigatorlol, and my turbo is bigger than dans :)
A bigger turbo won't do a thing for 'ya if you haven't the correct headwork done- What are your flowbench numbers on the heads? Liquid/air intercooler?

You're gonna blow the welds on your intake.. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.