New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even after my last posts I do think there should be some basic info avaliable for those who want to go turbo on their Zetecs and what has and hasn't worked. If the Mod is willing to make a sticky post I'd be willing to make a post answering some basic questions that I've already posted before just to have them all in one place.

Even though I like the current distinction of being the only turbo'd Zetec on the boards, if I could do it then anybody could. Let's show them Duratec's what we're made of.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Sounds like a great idea Seawulf. I'm sure it will be helpful and provide a lot of useful information.

I've finally scheduled some time off from work, so I'll be starting my custom turbo install on December 22. I'll be putting together a "How-To" similar to my E-Manage "How-to". Anyway, I maybe hitting you up for some advise if I get stuck along the way............:biggrin:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's another thing, from now on I'll only answer those question in the forums and not PM. More food for the search engines.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I think its a good idea to start a sticky... I want a turbocharger on my car too.

I'm hoping I can have the patience and drive to do the same thing. I'm prolly gonna have a lot of Q's if and when I start. My buddy just told me about a local shop that installs kit and custom turbos, I want to give them a call and talk to them about my car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts