New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have an 02 atx and i was wondering if it is possible to get either a turbo or a supercharger on an atx? if so what are the specs like how much hp gains tq gains and prices too?

·
0 Posts
If its a Zetec it not a problem at all im doing 385HP on the Focus ATX from Lentech and my turbo kit

If its a V6 than just give Lentech a call and they will fix you up for ANY power level you are looking for

Tom

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
The problem hasn't been that it won't handle the extra power... The problem has been that it wont fit under the hood.
The problem is that no one has tried to fit it under the hood. Someone make a kit FOR THE ATX. If you do that, then it will fit. But you can't take a kit made for the MTX say it won't fit and decide an ATX can't get turbo...thats just not right.

Go spend 500 on a 75 shot nos and play at the track.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarBalla2k5
The problem hasn't been that it won't handle the extra power... The problem has been that it wont fit under the hood.
The problem is that no one has tried to fit it under the hood. Someone make a kit FOR THE ATX. If you do that, then it will fit. But you can't take a kit made for the MTX say it won't fit and decide an ATX can't get turbo...thats just not right.

I meant the ones that are currently available wont fit. I suppose that it did sound like I meant it couldn't be done!

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarBalla2k5

First off, its nitrous not "nos",

O2couga I highly suggest you dont listen to him. Go spend 500 on a 75 shot of nawz and play at the track?? right...

My best advice to you 02Cougakid is to educate yourself if you plan on going the nitrous route, or youll end up sounding like this kid, go out and "play" with a base nitrous kit, f*** something up, and come to us later asking why things went boom.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Well if someone has a company in suggestion that could create or currently has a turbo that fits an ATX cougar. Please list or reply to my thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts