New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a very very sad effort...but my very first one so oh well. Here goes.

Oh and who's cougar is this? I found pics here somewher but forget the name.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
not, um, terrible. at least you started small. you could almost do that in mspaint tho... but i give it an (A) on the effort. i think i can photoshop fairly well, not nearly as good as some of the pros on the boards such as ov3n. i can do sweet collages and mix car parts around, and somewhat change the colors, but not quite seamlessly like others.

keep at it and just keep playin around with all the different features. once you get the hang of it, it can be really fun.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i believe that persons name is something like 2002xr or xr2002

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've found free training videos on www.3dbuzz.com totaling over 5 hours of instructions. I've completed the first 2 steps out of 8...can't you tell. hehehe

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
not a bad job for someone who is just learning. good job on cutting out the cougar. keep at it:thumbsup:

M

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
you know what's really fun though......after you learn photoshop. try some compositing. when i was in my advanced animation class our Softimage XSI teacher taught us some Adobe After Effects techniques and what not. it's pretty much like photoshop with the layers and such. very powerful stuff........

hal

my fiancee and hal, she's gonna kill me for posting this pic, lol.....she hates this picture

M

1 - 10 of 10 Posts