New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are pictures of my system that I installed in my cougar. The sub box is made out of fiberglas and MDF to make it fit in the corner of the truck, and the rest of the trunk has be recarpeted with charcoal grey automotive carpet. The cougar head in the Floor has embossed in the carpet to make it stand out.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shak has posted the system that I helped him build earlier and this the system that I did in my car.
Here is the link to pics of his system (Shak Stereo System)

·
Registered
532 Posts
very nice but didnt you use to have your amp where the cougar head is with plexyglass over it and neons?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Very nice, looks like a really professional install. Thumbs up IMO!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Looks real nice man. Orion Cobalt series, nice choice:thumbsdn: I was always pleased with the quality.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The cougar head is made for 3/8 hardboard cut out on a scroll saw and the carpet was laid on top and stretched over it to give it the embossed look.
OJE The cobalt amps were on sale on sale a few years ago when I bought them for my truck that i use to have, and i haven't had time or the money to go out any buy better ones. I do agree with you, they aren't the best but thats all i have to work with.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
looks real good:thumbsup: can't wait to meet you and check it out.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Originally posted by: OJE
Looks real nice man. Orion Cobalt series, nice choice:thumbsdn: I was always pleased with the quality.

Well i meant :thumbsup:. I had a 500 watt 5 channel i Orion Cobalt amp and it worked great for me.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
That's 'Whoa'!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts