New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I think Brad said they had an issue with getting the trophies shipped. I'm sure one of the organizers will post when they come in.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
Is there a thread which lists who won what?

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
We had an issue getting the trophy order filled prior to Fest. There was a possibility of having them shipped in time for Saturday, but that came and went.

I'm sure once Trevor gets them in hand he'll get them to everybody that is owed a trophy.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: KurtsKougar
any new news on their arrival?
d00d.....relax.

"Remember your pleasure points......whoooooo saaaaaaah, whooooo saaaaaaaaah"

i think i speak for all the winners when i say....
oh and I dont want you to take this the wrong way, but please dont think you speak for me :biggrin:

I was just happy to be chosen. A trophy would be nice, but I'm not gonna obsess over it. I'll get it when I get it.

Congratulations again, big h0mie! :thumbsup: Oh, and props to all of the other winners at CF2K5.....it was great seeing everyone and meeting all of the new folks! :wave:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Think about it this way the longer you don't have your trophies the less you have to clean them, store them. I have 4 years worth of trophies from when I raced go karts that I would love to get rid of they take up too much room. So if any one want to mod there cougarfest trophy with one of my monster season points trophies they can have them.

How much do the trophies cost? because I might have an idea for trophies next year.
glass etched plaques would be different.

that at 4"x5" is $38 for glass

While this is 6"x3" in acrylic plastic $26 a piece.

And from what I have found a traditional trophy like these at 27" tall cost $35

I just think that the glass and acrylic are better looking then the traditional plastic ones. But I know what it really comes down to is the cost. And what people want I was just voicing my opinion and experience with trophies.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey Curtis, do you want the top or bottom half of the Best Mild trophy? LOL

Sorry we couldnt get that pic of our cars together. Saturday night went by so fast and when I got up Sunday morning you had already left. Next year we will have to get so pics together.

Jeremy

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
When I was planning Cougar Bash last year, I had picked out glass trophies. I think they're much nicer then "regular" trophies, but from what I found they were about 3 times the expense.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: Smitty2430
Hey Curtis, do you want the top or bottom half of the Best Mild trophy? LOL

Sorry we couldnt get that pic of our cars together. Saturday night went by so fast and when I got up Sunday morning you had already left. Next year we will have to get so pics together.

Jeremy
LOL......I want the top half! :tongue:

Saturday was weird man, its cool. Next year we'll get that picture. No worries. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.