New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just surfing through the forums and i was just noticing different opinions on riced out rides i.e. apc wings that are sold at walmart , decals from autozone. anyway i remember when i use to live in mira mesa ,sd. the (rice) thing was the 92OCTANE rating sticker on the gas cap on a 1.6L honda.. what tha hell was that all about and who can forget the cool aftermarket rims in the back with the donuts up front with no hubcap....its just like the 80 "s what were they thinking ? i just hope those never make a comeback

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I see alot of the "stockies up front with no hubs" around here. But that could be because there is a 1/4 mile track about 20 minutes away and alot of people don't want to wreck their good tires. I'll be doing that next year as I burned through 2 tires this summer.

As for the ricing out...there is a 1992 Dodge Shadow sporting many APC items and I bow my head whenever he passes in disgust.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
ya i remember that sticker...and type R everywhere...and i also remember that front rims with not cap....i think they called it "battle style" like they were ready to race you lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
speaking of rice, i figured i'd let ya know up here in norcal, we have a nice 90's Ford Aerostar Van
with a huge APC decal across the window and othe misc. decals on both the driver and pass. side doors!!
WTF is that about??:shrug: Some dumbass drives it!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Talking about vans...I have seen this one in Santee (where I live), it's black with a body kit, dual exhaust with big a$$ fart cans, and 4 spoilers. Yeah I said 4 spoilers. It's lowered and has 13" 100 spokes.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I noticed alot of modified Vans in riverside, last time I was there I saw a 99+ Dodge Caravan with a full body kit and 18'' chomes...it didn't look bad....but as I drove on I saw more and more of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts