New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tricked Out Speed & Show Expo @ CMI on April 3rd.  

Some info here..
Becareful viewing the photo albums from passed events. Vick, Flummox, I'mTaken, and Myself attended the october show and are all in agreement it was a very cool show. :biggrin:

EDIT:tongue:

·
Registered
397 Posts
RE:Tricked Out Speed & Show Expo @ CMI on April 3rd.  

OH [censored]s nits im all their man :biggrin: man last one was off the hook !!!
hope i see that comero go in reverse again :rofl:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Originally posted by: vick
OH [censored]s nits im all their man :biggrin: man last one was off the hook !!!
hope i see that comero go in reverse again :rofl:
You know how WE roll :biggrin:

·
Registered
107 Posts

Can anyone say spanking? :banana:

Im hoping she (work safe) will be there again. She was my favorite in the no t-shirt.. er.. wet t-shirt contest.

So whos going???

Edit: Would someone make this post stay at top?

·
Registered
397 Posts

damm flummox how u going to say that she is the cute one :confused:
i think the spainking chick was better :tongue:
all u got to do is ask lostracer on that one and if u didnt read it right i said im their and so did lostracer
hay what did the five fingers say to the face :slap: [censored]

·
Registered
133 Posts

Originally posted by: vick
damm flummox how u going to say that she is the cute one :confused:
i think the spainking chick was better :tongue:
all u got to do is ask lostracer on that one and if u didnt read it right i said im their and so did lostracer
hay what did the five fingers say to the face :slap: [censored]

Is that from the Chapelle show? that one was hellla funny. "I'm Rick James b**ch", lol lol

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RE: Tricked Out Speed & Show Expo @ CMI on April 3rd.  

;) MMMmmmmmm Missy..:biggrin:

·
Registered
32 Posts

Originally posted by: LostRacer
[L= Vick, Flummox and Myself attended the october show and are all in agreement it was a very cool show. :biggrin:[/quote]

Guess I was invisible that day....oh yeah I was. I was one of the few chicks that still had their shirt on; probably why. But it's all good...hope you guys have a blast again.

·
Registered
107 Posts

Originally posted by: imTaken
[L= Vick, Flummox and Myself attended the october show and are all in agreement it was a very cool show. :biggrin:[/quote]

Guess I was invisible that day....oh yeah I was.

No.. no you werent.

Edit: So far it looks like just LR, Vick and myself again. Any other locals want to go?

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Guess I was invisible that day....oh yeah I was. I was one of the few chicks that still had their shirt on; probably why. But it's all good...hope you guys have a blast again.
Sorry..:shrug: I haven't seen you on in like forever. :tongue: You're welcome to join us if you'd like?

·
Registered
32 Posts

LOL......It's cool Ty; I check the sight every now and again, but hardly ever had anything to post so I didn't. Thanks for the invite, but I'm not sure everyone who's going will want me there right now; but we'll see. And thanks for the edit ;)

I was just kidding around and trying to give you guys a hard time. I thought you'd know that (knowing my personality and kidding "style")...but forgot to mention the "j/k" part.

If I'm not there (which as of right now it's not looking like I'm so "welcome") I hope you all have a good time. You probably won't see me on the sight anymore either....(see other post); but if you want to get ahold of me, you know how.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

LOL......It's cool Ty; I check the sight every now and again, but hardly ever had anything to post so I didn't. Thanks for the invite, but I'm not sure everyone who's going will want me there right now; but we'll see. And thanks for the edit ;)

I was just kidding around and trying to give you guys a hard time. I thought you'd know that (knowing my personality and kidding "style")...but forgot to mention the "j/k" part.

If I'm not there (which as of right now it's not looking like I'm so "welcome") I hope you all have a good time. You probably won't see me on the sight anymore either....(see other post); but if you want to get ahold of me, you know how.
You did notice the :tongue: smily right?? I took no offense to your posts..I found them amusing..since they were true..LOL!! hence the edit. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts

Yeah I noticed the smiley and thanks for the edit....glad some people can take a joke.

And you are right....the funniest part about my posts were that they were true, that's why I posted them, but some people didn't see them as funny as others...oh well, no hurt feelings here :biggrin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts

I'm going, and I'm taking my digicam and 3 128mb memory sticks with me. Thai-reezy you best not dissapoint me. ;)

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Buwhahahaha!:evil:...I gotta make another VCD of the wet t shirt contest. :)

·
Registered
397 Posts

ok so this event is coming up now! so who all is coming down for this one???

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

:thumbsup: I'm pimp'deezin it ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts

Count me in of course! I wanna see that chick again. :banana:

Can this be made into a sticky and start a count of people going? I think the CEG folks are planning to go as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts