New Cougar Forum banner

trailer for Cougarfest?

1K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  DNNYBOY33 
I could always borrow Butch's truck that he brings his S-10 in for autocrossing....but I'm afraid the Cougar wouldn't have the ground clearance to make it up the ramps.

Chuck

Originally posted by: DNNYBOY33
Chuck, That is a good distance to travel. Would you feel safe that Butch's truck would make it? It would be the perfect choice, we could fit our cars into it and it's a good place to hang out in! We could figure a way to get our cars into it I'm sure. Talk to Butch and see if he would be interested and we can come up with an offer to rent it for the week.
Dan,

I don't know if I'd feel safe driving across town in Butch's truck -- I know he's gone to hill climbs in PA with it before, but it's old & most of his "repairs" seem to be more of the Mickey Mouse or McGyver solutions...not neccessarily a reliable repair. BTW - I think we'd be 3-4 feet short of both fitting in it.

Chuck

Originally posted by: Fly-Fast
Hey chuck - I asked for you this weekend at Eddie Baurer, but you were off for the day! =( Do you drive your coug to work? Where do you park? What hours are you working this week/weekend?
Yes, I drive the Coug to work - usually park in the garage between Macy's & Filene's...but this time of year it's almost imposible to get a space - they've started doing employee parking across the street at what used to be the Wonderbread factory - so if nothing closer is available I'm there. I'm there Thurs, Fri, Sat 3 - 11:30 pm Sun 10-6.

Chuck

I've got plenty of vacation time, so I wouldn't mind making it a 2-day drive out -- I may be staying out there afterwards to visit some friends in Ohio as well.

Chuck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.