New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded a $700 RC nitro truck to XR2002 for his x-box and 5 games. I got the x-box and 4 games. He said he would send the other game and the manuals and one of the cables that was missing friday after thanksgiving. I still have not recieved these items from him. I have PMed him many many many times aswell as e-mail many times also. He wont even respond. I try to get him on AIM but as soon as I get on he gets off and Nhen he will get on and off to check to see if I am still on.

So It looks like I have been screwed out of about $100 worth of stuff that he owes me!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
OK you wanted to bring it here so I will to.

Reasons for the delay.
1. The flue the week after Thanksgiving.
2. My Grandma was placed into Intensive care for the second time in a year.
3. Exams at school which is worth alot more to me than a few hundred dollars

Resons for no response and no E-Mails from me yet. I got the rc car and it wont run a 1/4 tank of gas through it without overheating and shutting of. I had my buddy who has been racing them for years retune it and still nothing. Once exams are over this car is going to the hobby shop to see whats mechanically wrong with it. Once I find out how much more money I am going to have to put into it just to get it to run, i will be shipping the other game and manual. I was planning on getting to the Hobby store before responding so I had all the details. So go ahead and whine about a 25 dollar game, that's your perogitive. At least the XBox works, unlike this RC car that is now just a paper weight until I get it to the hobby shop. It should have been obvious that something was wrong with it when someone wanted to trade a 400 dollar RC car with a few extras for a 200 dollar xbox. But I'll know for sure Friday night after my last exam and am finally able to go home.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only reason I brought it here is because You wouldnt respond to e-mail or PMs. If something was wrong with it why didnt you tell me man?? The car ran great I swear to you man. I ran it a few days before I shipped it. To check it out. Try a new glow plug. I sent you some extras. I would have been a little more understanding if you would have gotten back to me man. The last I heard from you is that you said you would send it on friday. Then you dissappeared. Thats kinda suspitious to me man.

But anyway man like I said. The truck ran fine for me. They are tempermental. Different atmospheric pressure and humidity will affect them. It was tunned to run in MO so Im sure your conditions are different than here.

Either way man I am truley sorry to hear about your grandma and I hope she is ok.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I know Frankie and do not doubt at all that he is telling the truth and everything here will be worked out fine... Since we go to the same school I would have to say that finals week kicks everyones ass HARD lol.

But to both parties, no worries things will deffinently work out!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it seems as this is the ony way I get a reply so here it is??? Did you ever get the car working since you say it didnt work??? Even though I ran it before I sent it to ya??? If so I would like the other game and the other calbe and the manuals???? If not I would like to know!!!!

Common courtesy bro!!! If someone sends you a PM asking these questions.... Answer them in a timely mannor.. Its been atleast 2 weeks since I have PMed you!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
????? HELLO???? U STILL HERE BRO???? I NEED AN ANSWER????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts