New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find touch up paint for my car? And how do I know exactly what color I need to match the rest of the car? This is probably something simple, I've just never needed to know before. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
Your car has a paint code. I don't know what color your cougar is but but at the top if you click on FAQ all the paint codes are listed. It is 2 letters, for example, my car is Dark Shadow Grey, TG is the paint code. You can proly find it at any auto store or from the dealership. Hope this helps. JJ

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
6bucks at sutliff capital ford. its a decent size, good for a medium sized scrape.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to the local Ford dealership around here at like 5. Unfortunately the Service Dept. had just closed but some guy came out and talked to me. This guy didn't even know there was a relationship between Ford/Mercury and told me I would need to go to a Mercury dealership. However, I'm going to go back tomorrow and hopefully I'll talk to someone who knows something.:disgust:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.