New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this will be my first Cougarfest. i know no prices are set in stone yet but how much can we expect to spend. besides gas, how much food are we gonna have to pay for while there. how much time are we gonna have to go spend money playing mini golf or pool or something. i know most of this is self choice but i was curious how much most people have spent in the past. about how much should i save for a hotel if me and another person split a room? track fees approx.? registration fees, misc expense? starting now with $0.00 how much do u all think i will need for EVERYTHING? im just trying to see for saving reasons.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
All i know for sure right now is that the hotel will be between $250-300 for the weekend, so if you're splitting that with one other person you're talking $125-150. Registration will be about $20 each. Track fees aren't figured out yet, mostly because the raffle tickets are selling at a snail's pace.

Which reminds me, if you're thinking of going to CougarFest, then why not try to win a hotel room and registration package? There are only 100 tickets. ;)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think the hotel we are staying at was $300 for the weekend of HCKC. I would say $250-300 for the weekend would be about right if you are splitting the cost of the room.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
mostly because the raffle tickets are selling at a snail's pace.
More Custom Cougars $500 Raffles!!! The Cougarfest package is cool, but it doesn't get me as excited as the other ones have. We should try the Custom Cougar raffles with a lower number of tickets... Make the prize a little smaller and only have like 100 tickets. I would pay $10 a ticket for better odds!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
Right now I'm so strapped for cash... I've got Christmas shopping, my 6mo insurance payment, and my spring tuition bill all due within one month :(
ditto.... only through a car payment and a cell phone payment on top of that

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Maybe we can run the Registration Package raffle concurrently with another Custom Cougars raffle. i know i'll be buying one or two CougarFest tickets. :)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I think on average I have spent probably a minumum of $600 for the two Fests I attended.
And this last year Loyalty had to pay for my gas and food on the way home :banghead:

For the record, the first time I had four roommates, this last year I think 6 roommates. Food, gas, hotel & hotel alone were alot of money. Thats not really counting any many if any extras.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I stayed in a room alone, left with about $350 in my pocket, for one night at the hotel. I think I spent $40 each way for gas (580 milesdown, 750 back) $20 each way for tolls, $10 on self serve car wash, $50 for food, $80 for hotel room.

that was $220 total for the one night, and not going out drinking, or even out to eat with any other groups. I would say $400 at least.

figure 31 weeks, start putting away $14.00 a week and you will have about $430 saved by then.

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
man let me tell you. I went last year, but not with my car (car in shop from deer), anyways i spent around 350 dollars with no car, had to give 40 bucks to my buddy DrgZCoug for gas. And bought like 140 dollars from things James sold to me. And hotel cost me around 90 dollars. I split the cost with 4 other peolpe. Then food, drinks, about 80 dollars

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I went to HCKC last year and to Cougarfest and dropped $500 on each event between food, drinks, and the hotel and registration. I also didn't have roomies (accept CF2K4....brought the girls for fun :)) andpaid my own gas. I'm definatly having my own room at Cougarfest. Makes parties easier :)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I wonder how much it will cost me. Consiering I'm gonna need atleast 2 oil changes, and a tanker truck full of gas!

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Are the prices finalized yet? :biggrin:

How about now?? :cover:

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
How about.... NOW?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts